Complete XBRL solution
We’ll convert your annual financial statements to a XBRL compliant format for CIPC submission.
From 1 Jul 2018 the CIPC requires that companies submit their annual returns in a XBRL compliant format. Acquiring new software and investing in a once-off annual task is extensive and unnecessary. Why not outsource it to Darico?
WHY CHOOSE US?
– Affordable, once-off fee
– No new software required (cost- saving)
– No training required for new software
– Better efficiency (outsourced function freeing up resources)
– Team of trusted Accountants and IT specialists.
THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT XBRL COMPLIANT ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS TO THE CIPC:
– Public listed companies
– State owned companies
– Private companies with a Public Interest Score of 350 or more (Please contact us for assistance in calculating your companies’ Public Interest Score)
– Companies whose Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) or Articles of Association requires the auditing of their financial statements
Clients with businesses that decide not to invest in a finance department where all finance functions and finance systems are outsourced to Darico. This is also applicable to bigger clients that has smaller operations in a specific region, which may or may not include South Africa. Scope of services are not limited and would typically include at least all finance functions where Darico will act as the finance department of the business. There is flexibility and agility to the model where the client may want to retain some level of controls i.e. release of payments.
– Monthly expense reports;
– VAT reconciliation and returns;
– Management accounts;
– Debtors and Creditors.
Financial Statements and CaseWare services
With finance team’s resources stretched increasingly thin, our Financial Statements Preparation team can reduce the workload of your finance department.
We produce quality financial statements using the Generally Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP), International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) as well as the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-Sized Entities (IFRS for SMEs).
We possess the technical skills and depth of knowledge required to assist in the preparation of timely and high-quality financial statements that are audit ready. Our financial statement templates take seamless input from your system and track adjustments, ensuring timely completion. By allowing us to prepare your financial statements it allows you time to interpret and analyse the financial information so that you can make important decisions regarding investing, budgeting and the future of your business.
Companies are now required to upload their financial statements to CIPC in an iXBRL format. Don’t get caught by not complying, allow us to provide you with this service.
Comprehensive services to both Public (MFMA and PFMA) and Private entities:
– Annual financial statements;
– Interim financial statements;
– Consolidated group accounts;
– Consolidation spreadsheet preparation;
– iXBRL financial statements.
CaseWare Consulting services
We provide the following services:
– CaseWare working papers training;
– Onsite CaseWare support;
– Setup and replication of prior year financial statements in CaseWare;
– Customisation of financial statement templates (IFRS, GRAP);
– Further template automation;
– Management reporting template setup using CaseWare connector and automating excel and word management reporting template;
– Telephonic/teamviewer support;
– Secondments of CaseWare experts.
Audit readiness and accounting services
Audit readiness, Disclosure compliancy checklist and report on annual financial statements, both Private and Public Sector; Set up and implementation of Internal controls and year-end support
Corporate tax services, including assistance with Taxation Laws & Tax Administration Act(TAA), SARS queries, audits, VAT reconciliations for private and public sector clients and preparation and submission of returns.
VAT and PAYE registrations.
Personal tax submissions and assisting with queries and audits.
Company secretarial services
Compliance with the Companies Act is an essential part of your business activities. Outsourcing your company secretarial duties to our experienced staff ensures adherence with required legislation while you focus on growing your business.
Our services comprise:
The Companies Section provides a broad range of services relating to company secretarial matters. These services include:
– Company name reservations
– Defensive company name registrations
– Shelf company registrations
– Registration of external companies
– Incorporation of companies
– Attending to the registration of company changes (e.g. names, new directors, address changes etc)
– Conversion of close corporations to companies
– Adoptions and registration of MOIs
– Share conversions
– Filing annual returns
– Reinstatement of entities
– Deregistration of entities
– Obtaining copies of company documents.
Our team also provides company and trust administration services for structured finance transactions. These services include the registration of special purpose companies and trusts.
We also provide full function company secretarial services, including:
Maintaining company registers
– Allotment and transfer of shares
– Maintaining and retaining statutory records
– Director training
– Statutory record audits
– Meeting packs and minute taking.
For help in meeting your legal duties as a company please contact us directly about our company secretarial services.